Here’s the link for a KYUK report on the newly implemented fishing management plan and new drainage-wide escapement goals:
Contact informationThe Native Village of Napaimute
P.O. Box 1301
Bethel, AK. 99559
Napaimute Community Building:
Area WeatherCurrently37°Today is forecast to be Cooler than yesterday. Showers ending early tomorrow night.Thursday 05/25High 43° / Low 35°Thunderstorms. High 43F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Thursday Night 05/25High 43° / Low 35°Rain showers this evening mixing with snow showers overnight. Low near 35F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 60%.Friday 05/26High 51° / Low 38°Overcast. High 51F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.Friday Night 05/26High 51° / Low 38°Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low 38F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Saturday 05/27High 54° / Low 40°Cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High 54F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Saturday Night 05/27High 54° / Low 40°Overcast. Low around 40F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.